Saturday, July 4, 2015

My New Favorite Bike Shop

While on family trip in Tallahassee, my wife spotted this out the window and we had to stop! We were in a hurry to catch an afternoon movie, but looked around enough to realize this local bike shop was awesome. 

The staff were very friendly, but slightly perplexed as we cased the joint and zeroed in on the Bird Legs bike kit. I was pointed to the changing room and found the jerseys to be cut rather narrowly as compared to my not-so-narrow midsection. I found one that fit and Michelle shouted "Happy Birthday" and rushed to the register in an effort to get the kid outta the candy shop and make the movie, but I grabbed the matching socks and dove to the register just in time to complete the order. Whew! I don't think we spent more than 7 minutes in the store, but the stop was totally worth it.
So if you are ever in Tallahassee, FL, stop into my new favorite bike shop and tell them Ironbirdlegs Dave says "hi". They will have no idea what you're talking about.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment